Do you love it or hate it?

Oct 24, 2017
I see how people here love the game. I don't see much hatred here. And rightfully so. The game is properly designed. And for the price and the gameplay. The experience is really good enough. And on that note you can see that loving films has it's set of benefits.

Jan 9, 2018
I will cast my vote on FFX since this game is very powerful, and it also a very good strategy game. You need to be the strongest in order to beat the game. I finished the game once but I had a hard time finishing it since the game is very hard. You need to familiarize yourself to game and skills of your character. You really have to make sure that your character have enough level to beat a certain boss or enemy. I really enjoy playing and grinding in this game. I love to beat every game I play and also, it is a very good material to past time since you wouldn't notice the time when you're playing.

DLee

Nov 29, 2017
Manhattan
I love it, but that doesn't mean it stands out for me. I like the story line and the character dressing obviously.. It's just that to me FF 15 is the one that I've played more often and I have a feeling that FF10 wasn't that engaging and a fun version for me. But nevertheless it's a nice play, I'd do it anytime anyway.

Jan 5, 2018
Not in the world would a player/gamer hate FF10 or any other FF. This series of games are fantastic, even they got a little flaw it still brings so much fun on the players. Very much entertaining compare to other games.

Jan 14, 2018
If I was given the opportunity to vote whether I love or hate Final Fantasy X, I surely voted a yes! Final Fantasy is one the best Final Fantasy games ever made. And that was the reason why I love playstation. No negative things for me for FF games. I will be a bias but this game really rocks. The story and how everyone connected to each other is simply amazing. I really like the part when Tidus saw that Sin was Jecht. :D

Oct 25, 2017
If I was given the opportunity to vote whether I love or hate Final Fantasy X, I surely voted a yes! Final Fantasy is one the best Final Fantasy games ever made. And that was the reason why I love playstation. No negative things for me for FF games. I will be a bias but this game really rocks. The story and how everyone connected to each other is simply amazing. I really like the part when Tidus saw that Sin was Jecht. :D
I must just agree with you on what you are talking about. Right from the first time I played it, I have enjoyed it all through. It has the best gameplay.

Oct 25, 2017
Not in the world would a player/gamer hate FF10 or any other FF. This series of games are fantastic, even they got a little flaw it still brings so much fun on the players. Very much entertaining compare to other games.
I think that is true. Compared to many video games, the developer of this game really used his artistic skills to create it. Long live Square.

Oct 24, 2017
This is true. The games do have flaw. And they can be boring. But the thing is that the series is fantastic. And people surely love the game. And on that point I'd say games such as that are indeed fun to play. On that point I do love to play this game.

Nov 3, 2017
Love it or hate it ? Really, nothing in-between ?
I definitely liked the game overall, but it is not anywhere near being the best FF game. I quite liked the battle system ( probably my favorite in the series, actually ), but the characters were more annoying than not, and the game was sadly quite linear.

Dec 21, 2017
I see how people here love the game. I don't see much hatred here. And rightfully so. The game is properly designed. And for the price and the gameplay. The experience is really good enough. And on that note you can see that loving films has it's set of benefits.
That's the thing, this is a Final Fantasy Forum and site, so it's just normal that people love the game, including me. But its pretty much like you say, great design, decent price, awesome gameplay, what else can we want?

Oct 24, 2017
If there would be a poll for this, my vote would sure go to yes I LOVE to play Final Fantasy X, this game is really good it challenges my mind and makes me forget about my daily problems and routine.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, Final Fantasy X just follows the line of the previous FF games, so guess what, it's a blast. When good gameplay and graphics are combined, it has to be good.

Oct 26, 2017
FFX was released almost 10 years back. I very well remember falling in love with the music and the graphics of this edition. The characters were interesting and were made to fit perfectly in a great storyline. Though at certain points the game became a bit hard to cope, but on an average it is worth all the positive rewards and upvotes.

Oct 24, 2017
That's the thing, this is a Final Fantasy Forum and site, so it's just normal that people love the game, including me. But its pretty much like you say, great design, decent price, awesome gameplay, what else can we want?
I think it takes time for the normal people to take interest. And there are some of the time you can see that hate is something that people have if they can't understand. And on that note you can see that the type of games are progressing we gotta love the way things are there.

Dec 21, 2017
Yep, people can start playing a game, trying to understand how it's played, and if they don't get it or find it too hard they simply say they hate it. I've seen that happen!

Nov 3, 2017
Yep, people can start playing a game, trying to understand how it's played, and if they don't get it or find it too hard they simply say they hate it. I've seen that happen!
That is typical behavior of certain very popular youtubers. I just avoid them and their videos. Most games these days are pretty simplistic, so people who still can't figure them out are mostly braindead, or suffering from ADD.

Dec 21, 2017
Youtubers are a phenomenon these days, and whether we like them or not, they are opinion leaders. So, nothing like doing our own research in more reliable sources, and ultimately, nothing like trying the game ourselves.

Jan 25, 2018
For me, it was the world as a whole. From the culture of the people, to how the different cultures interacted or did not interact with each other. I felt this in every place I explored. the wiki says it best :"Spira is the first Final Fantasy world to feature consistent, all-encompassing spiritual and mythological influences within the planet's civilizations and their inhabitants' daily lives." Spira is a world I would like to go to one day.

Oct 24, 2017
Youtubers are a phenomenon these days, and whether we like them or not, they are opinion leaders. So, nothing like doing our own research in more reliable sources, and ultimately, nothing like trying the game ourselves.
I have to agree. One popular youtuber giving bad rating to a game. That can affect the game. And most of the youtubers are lazy on gaming rating. So on that point I don't trust them. And instead prefer to play the games myself or watch walkthrough.

Dec 21, 2017
Yeah, and are their opinion truthful, they say it because they liked the game or not, or simply because a company is paying to do it? Nothing like using reliable information sources to base our game selection.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: