Did you ever run into any problems with RMT? (real money traders)

Nov 27, 2017
RMT (real money traders) were a huge problem in FFXI. The controlled the Bazaar prices and the auction house prices. Not only that but the camped most of the named mobs and ligament players had to fight RMT of named mobs and any mod that was worth money.

I use to farm on FFXI and I was always running into RMT and I hated them so bad. Because if you were competing with them they would call in 20+ reenforcements and drive you out of the area. How about you? Did you ever run into any problems with RMT? (real money traders)

Nov 27, 2017
Topic Creator, I think you dont play Final Fantasy. Final Fantasy games are retail games being sold at the store. They are not free to play apps. If you don't want to pay money stick with Candy Crush. Recent final fantasy titles costs 60 dollars.
You obviously have never played FFXI or you would know what I am talking about. Your just looking to boost your post count or you wouldn't have answered this thread which you know nothing about.

Jan 14, 2018
Oops wrong topic. This reply is suppose to be a private massage to Anachiwo who is flooding the general final fantasy discussion area with useless post. I dont know how this reply gets here. This message is not directed to you. I don't know how this became a reply to this topic.

Nov 27, 2017
Oops wrong topic. This reply is suppose to be a private massage to Anachiwo who is flooding the general final fantasy discussion area with useless post. I dont know how this reply gets here. This message is not directed to you. I don't know how this became a reply to this topic.
Ok, no problem. :) I played FFXI for seven years and that how come I know so much about the game. I could make at least 50+ threads about the game. But every time I make a thread no one knows what I am talking about so I don't bother.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: