Cloud Strife getting redesigned

Apr 22, 2018
Hmm, that's definitely going to be a huge lift from Square Enix. Changing the character of Cloud totally wouldn't be an easy task.
Actually, it is not that difficult to imagine because Cloud has had character development like not seen in any other protagonist in the entire Final Fantasy series.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Actually, it is not that difficult to imagine because Cloud has had character development like not seen in any other protagonist in the entire Final Fantasy series.
Alright then, let's keep our hearts crossed and wait to see what Square Enix brings into the game for us.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Yup. If you change the character of the main character, it would drastically change the feeling of playing the game. It is because most fans are already used to his attitude and may not want it changed.
This is my feeling when @Hova mentioned it might be his character that Square Enix might be looking at changing and not his appearance or weapons. It would have a huge impact on the gamers, but I'm not sure if it would be a positive or negative impact.

May 12, 2018
I would have favored the design that they were going for in the original release trailers. We don't know yet what the changes will be, but I liked the direction they went in for the remake before. Don't get me wrong, I love Advent Children, but I was hoping the original would be closer to the design for the remake.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I would have favored the design that they were going for in the original release trailers. We don't know yet what the changes will be, but I liked the direction they went in for the remake before. Don't get me wrong, I love Advent Children, but I was hoping the original would be closer to the design for the remake.
Of course yes, should the company be heading in such direction, there is every possibility of the redesign to look good like the remake. I have always had faith in Square Enix to always offer satisfactory services to its fans, and should Cloud be getting a redisgn, he is definitely going to look exquisite.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Of course yes, should the company be heading in such direction, there is every possibility of the redesign to look good like the remake. I have always had faith in Square Enix to always offer satisfactory services to its fans, and should Cloud be getting a redisgn, he is definitely going to look exquisite.
All that we have to do is nothing but wait on Square Enix to decide on the next pattern to follow after the Final Fantasy 7 remake. If something would be done on cloud redesign, we are still going to find out sooner or later.

Oct 24, 2017
I think with time we have to move away from canon. So as to make the things look new. I think it's okay if they are trying to make something new. Nothing wrong with that for sure.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
A new appearance in what Cloud should look like would definitely be a good addition to the game, it's true that he looks good to some extent the way he looks now but tunning him up would make him look more better, more of a general looks would be great in my opinion.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
A new appearance in what Cloud should look like would definitely be a good addition to the game, it's true that he looks good to some extent the way he looks now but tunning him up would make him look more better, more of a general looks would be great in my opinion.
A look of a general would definitely be a good add on in the character redesign of Cloud. I would like to have such upgrade on the appearance of Cloud in Final Fantasy game. He looked good in the FF7 remake, so having another new looks seems appropriate.

Oct 24, 2017
I think the chubby look for the FF 7 is lot different than the 3D. So redesign are necessary. I too would want to see how that turns out with each new update. It'd be surely good game to check that out.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I think the chubby look for the FF 7 is lot different than the 3D. So redesign are necessary. I too would want to see how that turns out with each new update. It'd be surely good game to check that out.
Exactly, something new is needed to make the game more better from how good it is already. Square Enix is doing a great job already but I still believe that they can do better with getting cloud a new redesign.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
I heard the redesign will be more practical and realistic. No more Anime spiky hair. So they wont look like advent children neither.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: