Classic heroes should be summons for Future games

Jan 14, 2018
I got this idea because Shiva is a summon on almost every single Final Fantasy game and she was given a human form in 15.

Lightning became a Goddess in Lightning Returns and a Lot of the summons are Gods, So imagine having lightning as an assist you can summon in Battle.

Terra from Final Fantasy 6 is an Esper and I remember Yuna from Final Fantasy X can summon Espers.

Noctis becomes 1 with the Crystal so making him a summon will be interesting.

The Warriors of Light or the heroes of Final Fantasy 1 should become a future summon too since they are the ones who started it all.

Oct 24, 2017
This sounds interesting. And it may bring more cross over than any other game series. Also if heroes can summon the earlier universe's heroes, then vilians should be able to do that as well. It'd be interesting to see that part.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
It is also a great way to unite the older fanbase and the younger fanbase. It may also convince the younger fanbase to play older Final Fantasy games because they wanted to learn more about the lore.

gultubilla

Jan 12, 2018
I think this could work.

From 1: we will have the warriors of light
From 6: we will have Terra
From 7: we will have Cloud Strife
From 8: we will have Rinoa because Cloud is dead
From 9: we will have Zidane
From 10: We will have Tidus
From 12: We will have the The Archadian Imperial Fleets with the cast of 12 on board.

Jan 14, 2018
If Squall is dead, His spirit can be a summon. I think dead characters should not be exempted as summons because spirits exists in Final Fantasy unless you are Kuja from 9 because he have no soul.

Oct 24, 2017
I think this could work.

From 1: we will have the warriors of light
From 6: we will have Terra
From 7: we will have Cloud Strife
From 8: we will have Rinoa because Cloud is dead
From 9: we will have Zidane
From 10: We will have Tidus
From 12: We will have the The Archadian Imperial Fleets with the cast of 12 on board.
I think using only 1 summon from each game would pretty much reduces the chances. So one vilian and one hero from the each game would make a good crossover. And also add some really good chances of action.

gultubilla

Jan 12, 2018
Some characters though would work better as a group. Vaan and Penelo are lame as fudge but if we see the whole FF12 cast inside their ship doing their assist it would look epic.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
It is also a great way to unite the older fanbase and the younger fanbase. It may also convince the younger fanbase to play older Final Fantasy games because they wanted to learn more about the lore.
Yes, you are absolutely right. This serves as a good way of getting the new young Final Fantasy fans who aren't disposed to playing the early FF series to have a feel of what they missed. From my observations, news gamers now start playing from FF 8 upwards.

Apr 10, 2018
I think World of Final Fantasy solves this issue. Although it is a spin-off game, World of Final Fantasy allows the classic heroes to be summoned during a fight.

Oct 24, 2017
I think World of Final Fantasy solves this issue. Although it is a spin-off game, World of Final Fantasy allows the classic heroes to be summoned during a fight.
I think WOFF only connects the characters for grand slam party. So this may not be an answer. As you can see there needs to be summons in WOFF for things to look good. It works better that way.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: