Challenges

Mar 19, 2018
Hi everyone? It's been almost a year since I finished it and am thinking of replaying XIII. Not sure what to aim for. Does anyone have any suggestions for goals/ challenges for this play through? When suggesting a goal/ challenge be sure to include how difficult you think it is.

Dec 21, 2017
I don't have a particular suggestion for you, but if you are considering playing FF13 again it's because you had a good experience. So why not do it all over again, or simply try doing it in a different way? That's the beauty of gaming, we can always try it from a different angle.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
No dying challenge, I successfully did that before. Try finishing the game using Sazh, Snow and Vanille most of the time. These 3 are the weakest of the bunch.

Oct 25, 2017
Hi everyone? It's been almost a year since I finished it and am thinking of replaying XIII. Not sure what to aim for. Does anyone have any suggestions for goals/ challenges for this play through? When suggesting a goal/ challenge be sure to include how difficult you think it is.
Most challenges are usually met and overcame as you play the game.

Mar 4, 2018
It depends on what you really want to achieve as you replay the final fantasy VIII as we all have different goals as we play along. Completing the victories within a period of time is one that you can aim to achieve and see how good you are a player of game of final fantasy.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: