Celebrities who are fans of Final Fantasy

Oct 25, 2017
Armenia
WWE Wrestler Samoa Joe is a huge fan of Final Fantasy. His favorite game of the series of all time is Final Fantasy 6. He thinks Kefka is better than Sephiroth. He thinks Sephiroth is overrated.

Pia Wurtzbach, Miss Universe 2015, You know the winner Steve Harvey didn't announce because he said the winner is Miss Colombia... Well she is a huge fan of Final Fantasy as well. Her first game is Final Fantasy 8 and she played the sequels after it. Sad though that she didn't play 1 to 6.

The Rapper Method man is also a huge Final Fantasy fan and he even posted some suggestions he wanted on the series.

Henry Cavill the guy who play Superman on movies is also a Final Fantasy fan. 15 is his favorite game of the series.

Jan 14, 2018
Matthew McConaughey is a huge fan of Final Fantasy 7. I even remember him reacting to the fake remake trailer years ago back in 2015.

The Broadway singer Lea Salonga is a huge fan of Final Fantasy 13.

Zack997

Oct 24, 2017
I remember the popular surfer Kelly Slater is a fan of Final Fantasy VII. Basketball Player Tim Duncan claimed he is a fan. WWE wrestler Bayley said she played Final Fantasy VIII onwards. Those are the only famous people I know that plays this series.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
I noticed Most celebrity Final Fantasy fans either started with 7 or 8 with some occasional 6. If a younger celebrity will ever claim they are a fan I can see them having 13 as their first game.

Sharon

Nov 27, 2017
Matthew McConaughey is a huge fan of Final Fantasy 7. I even remember him reacting to the fake remake trailer years ago back in 2015.

The Broadway singer Lea Salonga is a huge fan of Final Fantasy 13.
Lea Salonga? The singing voice of Mulan and Princess Jasmine? They should get her to sing a future Final Fantasy game. She have a great voice and I don't think she is expensive as mainstream singers. She can pull the Disney Crowd.

LDPRAlunk

Jul 29, 2020
Россия
WWE women's wrestler Asuka is a huge fan of Final Fantasy and she declared it on Twitter.

Square Enix replied and said they are a fan of her too. Maybe they should design a character after her.

Apr 18, 2018
Most of the 3d era games is when she started wrestling and 12 is the game during her hiatus when she got pregnant. So that is why it's the only one she gets to play. Her time is very limited so JRPG are not ideal for her busy schedule.

I am amazed with all the celebrities on the list of this thread.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: