Can the car used by the protagonists in Final Fantasy XV be created in real life?

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Advancement in technology is good in my opinion because if you don't progress, you will regress but it's also important not to over do it when it comes to looking at progressing with technology.

May 12, 2018
Advancement in technology is good in my opinion because if you don't progress, you will regress but it's also important not to over do it when it comes to looking at progressing with technology.
They don't usually release new technology for mass production unless it went through lots of testing, vasts amount of research and significant funding.

Just take for example electric cars. Tesla Motors was bombarded with criticisms when they first launched saying you will be electrocuted once you encounter floods and other sorts of things. Look where they are now.

If you are running a tech company, you have to be a VISIONARY. Just look at how Steve Jobs ran Apple, he pushed the company to the limits. They are the ones who started digitalization of music for the iPod and started Apps when they launched the iPhone. Everybody just followed suit. That is how technology evolves.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
It'd be fun to see the conceptual cars made for the comic con. Or say animecon that often held. And that would be surely getting more fans towards the franchise.
I'm definitely looking forward to having such cars built, I'm equally sure that other people as well are most likely to be interested in the car.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
I definitely understand what you are getting at because there are some features that a car would carry, it's going to be a harm to the society instead of being a help to it. So therefore, too much customized cars should be removed from public usage as it would be harmful inclusion for them.
Too much customization is not good because it is always prone to abuse and complications by users and with the high rate of cyber crime and security in our world today, such cars are definitely bulls eyes to thieves.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
They don't usually release new technology for mass production unless it went through lots of testing, vasts amount of research and significant funding.

Just take for example electric cars. Tesla Motors was bombarded with criticisms when they first launched saying you will be electrocuted once you encounter floods and other sorts of things. Look where they are now.

If you are running a tech company, you have to be a VISIONARY. Just look at how Steve Jobs ran Apple, he pushed the company to the limits. They are the ones who started digitalization of music for the iPod and started Apps when they launched the iPhone. Everybody just followed suit. That is how technology evolves.
I'm actually the type that is too security concious when it comes to technology. Yes, it's true about the good that comes with advanced technology in all aspects of human life but that doesn't take away the risks it comes with.

Mar 19, 2018
Believe when I say that I'm not against technology advancement in any way but do try and understand the angle which I'm coming from. Have you experienced any sort of hack before in anything? Do you have any ideas how it works? I would give you a vivid example by asking you to go watch the movie Designated Survivor and see what I mean by having a car that is too vulnerable to being hacked.
Hi. I am not sure I have watched that before but am going to check it out. Personally I have never hacked anything before but I have heard it before that it's bit an easy process and it sure does take a lot of brains for someone to do it.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Hi. I am not sure I have watched that before but am going to check it out. Personally I have never hacked anything before but I have heard it before that it's bit an easy process and it sure does take a lot of brains for someone to do it.
Forget everything that they tell you about hacking being easy because it's not. It takes serious encoding and decryption bypass algorithm to penetrate any database one wants to hack, and there are some database that can't be hacked from the outside unless you upload a patch into their direct server hub to gain access to the system.

Hey, I'm not a hacker before you start getting any ideas :p.

Oct 24, 2017
I'm definitely looking forward to having such cars built, I'm equally sure that other people as well are most likely to be interested in the car.
There are some of the hobby car makers who do something like this. I remember batman car was made by one such hobby car builder. And they sold some of the car units fairly high amount. Doing stuff from the scratch and selling must be a rich hobby of those people.

Anachiwo

Nov 27, 2017
There are some of the hobby car makers who do something like this. I remember batman car was made by one such hobby car builder. And they sold some of the car units fairly high amount. Doing stuff from the scratch and selling must be a rich hobby of those people.
Definitely, there are some cars that are overly out of the purchasing power of an ordinary average income earner because it's cost is deafening when it's been called out to the general public. Take for instance a Lamborghini car or Porsche car, it's price is incredibly expensive. Lamborghini is costed at $393,695.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
Definitely, there are some cars that are overly out of the purchasing power of an ordinary average income earner because it's cost is deafening when it's been called out to the general public. Take for instance a Lamborghini car or Porsche car, it's price is incredibly expensive. Lamborghini is costed at $393,695.
Buying a car at the cost of $393,695 is absolutely insane but to my greatest surprise, people actually buy it more than one and have it parked in their car garage.

Apr 10, 2018
I think it's very possible to recreate it in real life but it would cost a lot of money. It looks very elegant and would require high-quality metals and other materials to reproduce its looks. Its internals would also be of premium class because Noctis' family would only use the best things money could afford.

Heatman

Oct 28, 2017
I think it's very possible to recreate it in real life but it would cost a lot of money. It looks very elegant and would require high-quality metals and other materials to reproduce its looks. Its internals would also be of premium class because Noctis' family would only use the best things money could afford.
Definitely, such cars can be recreated in real life for public transport and private usage but it'd most likely be afforded by the wealthy few who have the financial strength and capacity to purchase such vehicles. If I can afford it, I might consider buying it as I see such cars as leisure rides.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: