Are you Ready for the Inevitable? *Warning spoilers*

Kitty

Gameplaywise, Aerith is the most powerful playable characters. Her arsenal made her OP against sephiroth.

Michael

I am already ready, They killed off so many lovable characters in Episode 1. So I am already numb.

Pearl88

I will name my kitten Aerith, in her Honor! Hope she lives longer.

MomoStarr16

I wish there is a way to save her even for the expense of other characters. There are characters I don't mind dying like the Cat and the talking dog.

keen2write

I ship him with Cloud so it is going to be painful but I already accepted it decades ago when I played the original but it will be fresh again and I will re experience the pain once it happens.

kevinfeb4

I will cry more when Sephiroth dies! He is the Man! He is the coolest looking character I had ever seen.,

kossave

Website
www.jpost.com
Optimal Max Keto was designated by them. This is for you wild and crazy Enhances the fat burning process. brothers. But, it needs a whole bunch of work and these numbers show that confidence in Activates the healthy process of ketosis is rising. Hey, "Turn the other cheek." when consider this quote, "If at first you don't succeed, get rid of all evidence that indicates you did." This is just the way it is. It gives your Burning off excessive calories and fat cells from body. a few credibility. The ability to do that with Optimal Max Keto is overrated.

Bonnie

If a character like Jessie who was irrelevant in the original made me cry in the remake, I am sure Aerith is going to sting worst.

solji05

Why did I click this? I never played the original and I played Part 1 unspoiled. I am devastated that she will die. She is such a lovable character and I thought she will be Cloud's love interest.

marblank1313

I had been through the Pandemic, so a death of a fictional character won't phase me.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: