Are we able to play as Cloud and company?

Penny

I am too lazy to DIY my own character. I played what was randomly given to me when I played Final Fantasy 14 because I am too lazy to make my own character. I want to know if its possible to just use default characters who are established characters.

I am not a fan of character customization. I want to play as as the Avalanche crew like Cloud, Tifa, Barrett etc. I hate making my own characters. I am too lazy for that.

Guy

I think we will only have their hairstyles, clothing and accessories as skin parts we can use to DIY our characters.

Mai

If you don't like making characters, there might be an option to download community creations.

Karina

With all the assets they will reuse I believe it is possible but you have to build them yourself. You should have an open mind with character creations because it gives you the outlet to use your creativity.

DLee

I also hate making characters. I also prefer using premade characters but I also don't like the default characters create a characters suggests so I do hope we have community creations too.

overcast

I love being able to make custom characters. I always make the character looks like me and be the extension of myself. I feel more immersed if its a character I created.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: