Aerith *spoilers*

Mar 31, 2020
Brazil
Aerith told Cloud to not fall in love with her. I think when she said that she is talking to the player too. Aerith knows she will die in the future. It is hard to not fall in love with her though because she is such a wonderful and lovable person. Cloud is already in love with her by the end of the episode. I have to keep my emotions strong. First time players will be devastated.

Mar 22, 2020
Jamaica
What is the point of leveling up Aerith and her weapons? I mean she is going to die anyway. So she will be useless at the end part of the game. Leveling up Cloud, Tifa and characters who won't die sounds better for me because I won't be wasting resources I worked and grinded for. Why should I put her in my party if I know she will die. What is the point of training her and grinding her if we know she will eventually got impaled to death by Sephiroth.

Are you guys going to include Aerith on your team? She is very important for the story but her death will hurt less if we barely use her. I will focus on Barret and Tifa as team mates for Cloud.
Well Barrett dies too and he is unskippable to play as. Stop freaking out about characters who will die.

Sharon

Nov 27, 2017
I think she will die around episode 4. Yes we will enjoy her for 4 more games. The first episode is based from the first 15 minutes of the original This game is going to have a lot of episode so it won't make sense to skip Aerith. I have a feeling she may not even die on this version because there are possible changes.

Rossy

Apr 3, 2018
She is most likely to kick the bucket in Episode 3. She lasted longer than Barret though which is very unfair since Barret is the only Black character and he have to die first. I am tired of black people being used as body count in movie and game storylines. So Aerith fans should not complain if she dies since she have longer life than most pop culture African American characters.

Dlankulit

Dec 9, 2017
What is this remake doesn't follow the original after all and She wont die at all. What a waste of time not powering her up. Also even if she will die sooner, this game is super long so you might be spending more time with her than the original.

LDPRAlunk

Jul 29, 2020
Россия
Unlike the original you cannot customize teams, the game chooses teams based on what the plot needed. I think they did this because people will try to skip Aerith because she will die.

chikatilo

Jan 5, 2018
This original game shows the possibility to change her fate but they never executed it.
They remove the possibilities to save her to be very controversial but really if you think about the story the remake has a kind of common sense. Cloud in the story looks at the future event that the possible death of Aerith made me think that you can probably change her destiny somehow.

Last edited:
Aug 28, 2020
Guam
Well in exchange of her death you are going to have cooler characters like Vincent,Yuffie and Sid. She will be missed but she is not that of a big lost since she have cooler and stronger replacements. Episode one gives her more shine than the original so her fans at least have a longer experience with her this time around. Who knows she may get a prequel dlc.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: