A first look at remake Shiva!

Sharon

Nov 27, 2017
Our favorite Ice summon is back! Let's first look at what she looks like in the original.

and This is what she looks like in the remake! These pictures are fresh from the official twitter account of the Remake! Finally my nephews and nieces who refuses to play the original because of the graphics may consider playing the remake.

She looks amazing here! How the graphics change throughout the years is really amazing. I love the colors of her redesign because the Pink bikini she wears in the original is very tacky. They modernized her Final Fantasy VII version but still maintaining the essence of the original. I want to know what do guys think of Shiva's new look. She looks sexy but classy to me. I love the long flowing hair she have on the remake since her hair in the original looks plastic.

Bartz_FFV

Administrator
Staff member
Apr 7, 2018
Finally we get to see one of the summons of this game! You can can also see Ifrit with Shiva on this trailer but you have to slow down the video a bit.

ultimecia28

The time travelling empress
Jun 7, 2018
Philippines
Her Final Fantasy XV appearance is the best interpretation of her because she have a human form and we get to interact with her. We get to know her more. On this game she is just a summon and in older games she is a boss fight that turns into a summon when you beat her. She looks kinda old on this remake.

Jan 12, 2018
Ifrit also looks amazing! He is back to his demonic monstrous form. Final Fantasy XV turned him into a pretty boy and not an intimidating demon.

I always save the summons for boss battles but sometimes it's really a brainless fun to spam them to weaker monster because you feel too lazy to fight them. The visuals of this game really makes me feel so stoked! The graphics is just too amazing for me to describe.

Apr 22, 2018
Ifrit usually looks like a Minotaur but this time around he looks like a demon from hell which is a great compliment to an ice goddess like Shiva. It seemed like Shiva will be attacking enemies with a giant boulder of ice and it will be dropped at the head of the enemies.

Anyone who notice the resemblance between Genova and Shiva? There is similarity in skin tone and cultural attire.

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like Shiva in the original Final Fantasy 7 is a blue-skin woman with a ponytail who casts diamond dust - but in the remake, she has more fae or elven-like qualities and her clothes are more fantasy-like as well.

Jan 19, 2020
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Wow Shiva looks great in the remake! I don't mind her looking more mature because she is an immortal Goddess after all. The Pony tail is giving me some Ariana Grande realness. So are we going to fighter in a boss fight before we get her or is she one of those summons we can get without battle? I know alternate costumes is only for playable characters but I hope summons can have them too.

Apr 22, 2018
Ooooh ****!!! I was not expecting that. Look at what the graphic guys have done with Shiva yall! I have no words!! Just incredible.

Feb 22, 2018
The new Shiva look is definitely going to bring in new players for Final Fantasy. I can't wait to get my hands on this one.

Top Bottom
Hosted By: